Proceeds from the event will benefit the Angels Baseball Foundation and its mission to create and improve education, healthcare, arts & sciences, and community related youth programs throughout the region, in addition to providing children the opportunity to experience the great game of baseball and its countless positive attributes.
Registration and packet pick-up
5:30 a.m. Registration at Angel Stadium of Anaheim
7:00 a.m. 5K Run/Walk
7:30 a.m. 1 Mile Kids Fun Run/Walk
Official results will be posted here at angels.com/5k after the event.
Parking for the Race
Race Start and Finish at Angel Stadium of Anaheim
Free parking will be available on race day for event participants starting at 5:30 a.m.
Please note: all other parking lot entrances will be closed due to the race course.
The Angels 5K and 1 Mile Kids Fun Run/Walk benefits Angels Baseball Foundation. The Angels work with various groups that promote the health of the community through awareness, treatment and research programs. The club teams with many healthcare organizations with a common goal of improving the lives of others.
The Foundation also takes great pride in supporting nation-wide youth programs such as the Boys & Girls Clubs as well as providing financial assistance to youth baseball clinics, camps and recreational programs that promote the game of baseball and softball. Together with the Angels Baseball Foundation, these local and national organizations help shape the lives of thousands and, in many cases, help nurture the hopes and dreams of the countless youths involved.
Spectrum Sports Management - 909-399-3553
Can I pick up registration packets for family or friends?
- Yes, you may take one trip to the stadium to pick up registration packets for friends or family. Please print the registration confirmation of those you are picking up the packet for. We will not release any packets without the registration confirmation.
How will I receive my ticket to the March 30th game?
- Each registration packet will include: your bib number, timing chip and ticket voucher. Each voucher will need to be redeemed at our ticket office windows for a physical game ticket. The ticket windows are located by the Home Plate Gate entrance. You will only be able to redeem your voucher on Friday, March 29th OR Saturday, March 30th.
Where do I retrieve my t-shirt?
- Please note that T-shirt sizes are not guaranteed. T-shirts can be picked up after you gather your registration packet at the T-shirt tent located right next to the registration tent.
Where can I park during packet pick up and race day?
- For all race-related events please use the Orangewood entrance. Only the Orangewood parking lot will be open during packet pick up and the morning race.
Are there refunds for the race?
- There will be no refunds for the Angels Baseball Foundation 5K & Fun Run.