No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility. The Fry's D-backs V.I.P. Rewards Nightly Drawing ("Sweepstakes") is open only to residents of the United States who are age sixteen (16) and older and members of the Fry's V.I.P. Rewards Program ("Rewards Program"). Employees and immediate family members of employees, partners, officers, and directors (and any person residing in their same households, whether or not related) of AZPB Limited Partnership (dba the "Arizona Diamondbacks"), Smith's Food and Drug Centers, Inc. dba Fry's Food and Drug Stores ("Fry's"), AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Major League Baseball, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win a Prize.
2. How to Enter. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ON THE SAME DAY SHALL RESULT IN A FORFEIT OF ALL ENTRIES. The Sweepstakes begins at 6:40 p.m. M.S.T. on April 3, 2012, and ends at 11:00 p.m. M.S.T. on October 3, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period"). There are two (2) ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
A. In-Person. Entrants must scan their Rewards Program membership card at any one (1) of several designated kiosks located throughout Chase Field during an Arizona Diamondbacks home game. Upon recording such game attendance, entrants will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes to win the Prize designated for that game. A separate entry must be submitted for each drawing.
B. Mail. A Rewards Program member may also enter the Sweepstakes by printing his/her name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, his/her child's name, his/her child's age, and day and evening telephone numbers on a postcard and mailing it to: Arizona Diamondbacks, Attn: Fry's D-backs V.I.P. Rewards Nightly Drawing, 401 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004. A separate entry must be submitted for each drawing. Each postcard entry qualifies as one (1) game attendance to win a designated Prize, with such game being the first Arizona Diamondbacks home game played after receipt of such postcard.
No other method of entry will be accepted. Entrants expressly agree to assume all risks of lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, stolen, undelivered and/or misdirected entries, or for any inaccurate information. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. All entry forms become the property of the Arizona Diamondbacks and will not be returned.
3. Drawing from Entries. At the conclusion of each homestand during the Sweepstakes Period, the Arizona Diamondbacks shall randomly select one (1) Winner for each game during such homestand. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Arizona Diamondbacks will make two (2) attempts to notify each winning entrant ("Winner") by telephone or e-mail within seven (7) days of selection. If a Winner does not claim the Prize within thirty (30) days of the final attempted notification, such Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her entry. No alternate Winner will be selected. A prior Winner is eligible to be selected in another drawing, provided that he/she submitted an entry for each individual drawing.
4. Prizes. Up to eighty-three (83) of the following prizes (each a "Prize") may be awarded: (i) a bat autographed by an Arizona Diamondback player; (ii) a baseball autographed by an Arizona Diamondback player (iii) tickets to one (1) 2012 Arizona Diamondbacks regular season home game; (iv) special VIP experiences (e.g., viewing pregame batting practice from the field; and (v) other Prizes as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. Estimated retail value of each Prize varies, ranging from $50.00 to $500.00.
5. Prize Policy. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of a Prize is permitted except in the Arizona Diamondbacks' sole discretion. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to substitute a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with a Prize is the Winner's sole responsibility. A Form 1099-MISC may be issued based on the value of the Prize. A Prize will not be awarded to any person deemed by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion as ineligible for any reason. In such event, the Prize shall be forfeited and may not be awarded, as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion.
6. Restrictions. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. In the event any portion of these Official Rules is deemed invalid for any reason, such portion shall be severed from these Official Rules and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Participating in the Sweepstakes constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules and the final decision of the Arizona Diamondbacks as the sole judge of the Sweepstakes. Should a Winner make any false statement in connection with the Sweepstakes or is otherwise deemed ineligible, such Winner will be required to promptly return to the Arizona Diamondbacks, upon demand, his/her Prize. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to modify these Official Rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without notice. The Winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian) may be required to execute an Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release before claiming a Prize, which shall grant to the Arizona Diamondbacks and its respective designees the right to publicize such participant's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and Prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law. Failure to execute the Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release within one (1) week of receipt shall result in a forfeit of the Prize.
7. Limitation of Liability. Neither the Arizona Diamondbacks nor any of its affiliates are responsible for: (i) printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (ii) computer error; (iii) transactions that are processed late, incorrectly, or are lost; (iv) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (v) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility, or unavailability of an e-mail account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned including, without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), the Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof).
8. Release of Liability. All entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Arizona Diamondbacks, Fry's, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Maricopa County Stadium District, Major League Baseball, and their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses and liabilities arising out of the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of a Prize.
9. Winners List. Within one (1) week of each Prize drawing, the Winners' names will be posted on www.dbacks.com/frys for the remainder of the Sweepstakes Period. To receive a complete Winners List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Fry's D-backs V.I.P. Rewards Nightly Drawing, Attn: Winners List, P.O. Box 2095, Phoenix, Arizona 85001, between November 1, 2012 and December 1, 2012.
10. Governing Law. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Arizona without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in the courts of competent jurisdiction sitting in Phoenix, Arizona.