How Does It Work? Headquarters Kids Club Card Prizes Free Sunday Tickets Front of Line Pass No Chew Crew Rules & Regulations Points Program
FOR QUESTIONS, EMAIL KIDSCLUB@DBACKS.COM
The D-backs Kids Club is a free program that rewards our youth fans with prizes and special privileges for attending games. All fans ages 15 and younger are eligible, with a parent's permission, to sign up for the club. Registration can be done online or in person at the D-backs Kids Club Headquarters located in the Phoenix Children's Hospital Sandlot, near section 332.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once you've signed up, members receive their official Kids Club personalized card at the Kids Club Headquarters. At each game, the card and game ticket can be scanned at kiosks throughout Chase Field, which will award the member a prize. Members earn a prize for each of the first 10 games attended and a bonus prize at game 15 and 20. This year's prizes are listed here.
- Return to Top -
WHERE IS THE KIDS CLUB HEADQUARTERS?
The Kids Club Headquarters is located on the upper level of Chase Field near section 332.
- Return to Top -
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY CARD?
Cards are printed onsite at Chase Field, and the wait time varies. Please expect at least 15-20 minutes to complete the full registration process, which includes getting a photo taken and card printed.
Please note: The Kids Club CLOSES at the end of the 7th inning to ensure everyone can complete their registration before the end of the game. If you are registering for the first time or completing your online registration at the Headquarters, please be sure to arrive before the end of the 7th inning.
- Return to Top -
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
- Return to Top -
FREE SUNDAY TICKETS
Kids Club Members get a free ticket to each Sunday home game!
Once you've been to your first game and completed your Kids Club registration at Chase Field, you'll receive an official Kids Club card with your child's photo on it. The card can be taken to the Chase Field Box Office on any 2017 Sunday home game to redeem the free ticket. Valid sections include Baseline Reserve, Bullpen Reserve, Bleachers, Infield Reserve & Outfield Reserve. 2017 games include 4/9, 4/23, 4/30, 5/14, 6/11, 6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 7/23, 8/13, 8/27, 9/10 & 9/24.
NOTE: Child must be present with their membership card to redeem the free ticket. The free ticket can only be redeemed on the day of the game. Limit (1) free ticket per Kids Club member. No cash substitutes, non-transferrable.
What if I already have my ticket?
If you already have your game ticket, the Box Office will help to get the child's free ticket next to yours. Your paid ticket may need to be moved to accommodate, as the free ticket is based on availability.
- Return to Top -
FRONT OF LINE PASS
After you've attended your second game, you'll receive a Kids Club t-shirt. Wear your t-shirt and Kids Club card lanyard for front of line access for Kids Run the Bases!
Kids Run the Bases for Phoenix Children's Hospital happens after each Sunday home game. As a Kids Club Member, you can run the bases at the front of the line. All you have to do is attend at least two games, wear your t-shirt and lanyard, and head to Panda Express (Sec. 109) at the start of the 9th inning. A line leader will escort you to the field.
- Return to Top -
NO CHEW CREW
Members of the Kids Club are encouraged to say NO to spit tobacco, in partnership with Delta Dental. Learn about the harmful effects of spit tobacco here.
- Return to Top -
D-BACKS 2017 KIDS CLUB RULES & REGULATIONS
- One (1) free D-backs Kids Club membership card per person. Replacement cards are subject to a $5.00 fee.
- Must be age 15 or younger to be a member and redeem rewards. Parent/legal guardian must register for the membership card on behalf of the member. The member and the member's parent/legal guardian must be present during membership registration and rewards redemption.
- Members will not be credited for past games in which attendance was not recorded at a D-backs Kids Club kiosk location.
- Membership cards are non-transferable and should be scanned only by the registered member.
- Membership may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Members earn one (1) credit for each Arizona Diamondbacks regular season home game attended and recorded. Credits for game attendance are cumulative. Members earn each rewards prize based on the credits accumulated during the regular season. Members do not qualify for additional rewards after earning credits for twenty (20) games. All credits expire at the end of the regular season.
- By registering for membership and/or accepting a prize or reward, parents/legal guardians, on behalf of themselves and their children, release and hold harmless AZPB Limited Partnership (dba Arizona Diamondbacks), Major League Baseball, their respective affiliates, members, partners, subsidiaries, sponsors, service agencies, and independent contractors, and each of their directors, officers, partners, members, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for property damage and personal injuries with respect to participation in the program and possession or use of any prize or reward.
- Acceptance and/or use of any prize or reward constitutes permission to the Arizona Diamondbacks to use the parent/legal guardian's and/or member's name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade in all mediums throughout the world without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- All decisions by the Arizona Diamondbacks are final. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to modify these Rules & Regulations and discontinue the Kids Club at any time.
Rewards are limited and based on availability.
- Return to Top -
D-BACKS 2017 KIDS CLUB POINTS PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Program Participation and Eligibility. Participation in the D-backs 2017 Kid's Club Points Program ("Program") is subject to the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures described in these Terms & Conditions or otherwise communicated to participants (collectively, "Program Terms"). The Arizona Diamondbacks ("Club") has the right to change, limit, or otherwise amend the Program Terms at any time in its discretion, and reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time. Only persons ages 15 or younger (each a "Member") are eligible to participate in the Program and redeem Rewards.
- Program Enrollment. Members must enroll in the Program during an Arizona Diamondbacks 2017 regular season home game. Member's parent/legal guardian must enroll on behalf of the Member and must be present during membership registration and Rewards redemption. A parent/legal guardian may opt-out of the Program on behalf of the Member by providing written notice to a Program representative. Upon such opt-out, all points that the Member has earned or would otherwise earn in the 2017 Season shall be forfeited and void.
- Earning Points. A Member will earn one (1) point for each Arizona Diamondbacks 2017 regular season home game attended and recorded. Points for game attendance are cumulative. Members earn each Rewards prize based on the points accumulated during Arizona Diamondbacks 2017 regular season home games. Members will not be credited for past games in which attendance was not recorded. Membership cards are non-transferable and should be scanned only by the registered Member.
- Rewards. Program rewards ("Rewards") are listed on www.dbacks.com/kidsclub and are subject to availability, date restrictions, expiration dates, and additional terms and conditions from the Rewards providers. See www.dbacks.com/kidsclub or contact a Program representative for more information.
i. No Limit on Points. There is no limitation on the number of points a Member may earn; however, once the Rewards tier for twenty (20) games is reached and redeemed, no further Rewards will be available to the Member.
ii. Rewards Redemption. Points are based on a tiered system. Once a Member reaches or surpasses a certain Rewards tier, the Member is eligible to receive the corresponding Reward. Redeemed points remain as points that will apply towards the next Rewards tier. The Member and the Member's parent/legal guardian must be present for redemption. Points must be redeemed by the final home game of the 2017 regular season. Unredeemed points shall be forfeited and void. Points may not be used for any purpose other than to redeem Rewards. Points and Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash at any time, have no cash value at any time and cannot be combined with any other ticket or promotional offer of the Club or any third party. Points and Rewards may not be transferred (except as expressly set forth in the Program Terms), sold, or assigned by any means. The Club reserves the right to revoke and not honor any points or Reward for which attempts have been made to transfer, sell, or assign. The points required to earn any Reward are determined by the Club. The Club reserves the right at any time to: (a) change point values associated with any Reward; (b) limit, modify, or cancel any Reward or the number and type of Reward available; and (c) change rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting points.
- Release of Liability. Parents/legal guardians, on behalf of themselves and their children, agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Club, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Maricopa County Stadium District, Major League Baseball, all Reward providers, and their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries, and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors, and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses, and liabilities arising out of the Program or from the receipt or use of any Reward or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Reward.
- Image Release. By registering for membership and/or accepting a Reward, parents/legal guardians, on behalf of themselves and their children, accept all Reward conditions and grant to the Club and its designees the right to publicize such parent/legal guardian's and/or Member's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, and/or other likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- Governing Law. In case of violation of applicable laws, regulations, or the Program Terms, or fraud or abuse involving the Program, (a) the Club will have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to revocation/cancellation of points and Rewards; and (b) violators will be liable for payment of all fines, penalties, costs, fees, and any other monies owed pursuant to any applicable law. If any term of the Program Terms is held to be unlawful or unenforceable, then the Club and/or the Member, as applicable, shall be relieved of such unlawful or unenforceable obligation under that term and the remaining provisions will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Program is governed by Arizona law. Awarding of Rewards is void where prohibited by law.
- Additional Terms. The Club is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Program-related materials, or for transactions that are processed late, incorrectly, or are lost. The Club has the right to change, limit, or otherwise amend the Program Terms at any time in its sole discretion, and reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time. Points and Rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, or transferable unless specifically permitted by the Program Terms. Members are solely responsible for any tax liability (if any) arising out of earning or redeeming points and the use of Rewards.