No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility. The Play Ball Kid Sweepstakes (Sweepstakes) is open only to United States residents between the ages of six (6) and thirteen (13). Immediate family members of employees, partners, officers, and directors (and any person residing in their same households, whether or not related) of AZPB Limited Partnership (dba the Arizona Diamondbacks), AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Major League Baseball, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win a Prize.
2. How to Enter. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. MULTIPLE ENTRIES SHALL RESULT IN A FORFEIT OF ALL ENTRIES. The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00 a.m. (AZ) on April 6, 2015, and ends at 8:00 a.m. (AZ) on October 4, 2015 (Sweepstakes Period). The period of entry begins at 8:00 a.m. (AZ) on April 6, 2015, and ends at 8:00 a.m. (AZ) on September 17, 2015 (Entry Period). There are two (2) ways to enter during the Entry Period:
A. Kiosk. Entries may be submitted by an entrants parent/legal guardian at the interactive kiosks located on Chase Fields main concourse during Arizona Diamondbacks regular season home games through September 17, 2015.
B. Mail. An entrants parent/legal guardian may also enter the Sweepstakes by printing Play Ball Kid, his/her name, his/her childs date of birth, his/her childs name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, and reachable day and evening telephone numbers on a 3 ½ x 5 postcard and mailing it to: Arizona Diamondbacks, 401 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ 85004. Postcard entries must be received by September 17, 2014.
No other method of entry will be accepted. Entrants expressly agree to assume all risks of lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, stolen, undelivered and/or misdirected entries, or for any inaccurate information. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. All entry forms become the property of the Arizona Diamondbacks, will not be returned, and may be used for marketing and solicitation purposes by the Arizona Diamondbacks, dbacks.com, and MLB.com.
3. Drawing from Entries. Before each regular season homestand during the Sweepstakes Period, the Arizona Diamondbacks shall randomly select one (1) winner per game in which a Prize will be awarded. Entries not selected will remain eligible for subsequent drawings through the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Arizona Diamondbacks will make two (2) attempts to notify the parent/legal guardian of each winning entrant (Winner) by telephone within forty-eight (48) hours of selection. Each Winner will receive an Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release (Release) which must be executed by his/her parent/legal guardian and returned to the Arizona Diamondbacks no later than five (5) business days after his/her receipt of the Release. The Winner must participate in the game date selected. If a Winner does not claim the Prize for which he/she is selected within forty-eight (48) hours of the final attempted notification or does not timely deliver the Release, such Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her entry and the Prize may or may not be awarded to an alternate Winner, as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion.
4. Prize. Up to sixty-seven (67) of the following prizes (each a Prize) will be awarded: (i) the opportunity to yell Play Ball before a 2014 Arizona Diamondbacks regular season home game; (ii) one (1) Play Ball commemorative t-shirt; (iii) one (1) photograph commemorating the Prize redemption; and (iv) four (4) lower level tickets to such game. Estimated retail value of each Prize is $100.00. The Winner must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
5. Prize Policy. Entrants are not eligible to receive more than one (1) Prize. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of a Prize is permitted except in the Arizona Diamondbacks sole discretion. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to substitute a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with a Prize are the Winners sole responsibility. A Prize will not be awarded to any person deemed by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion as ineligible for any reason. In such event, the Prize shall be forfeited and may not be awarded, as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. Any related travel and transportation costs are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
6. Restrictions. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. In the event any portion of these Official Rules is deemed invalid for any reason, such portion shall be severed from these Official Rules and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Participating in the Sweepstakes constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules and the final decision of the Arizona Diamondbacks as the sole judge of the Sweepstakes. Should a Winner and/or parent/legal guardian make any false statement in connection with the Sweepstakes or is otherwise deemed ineligible, such Winner will be required to promptly return to the Arizona Diamondbacks, upon demand, his/her Prize. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to modify these Official Rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without notice.
7. Limitation of Liability. Neither the Arizona Diamondbacks nor any of its affiliates are responsible for: (a) printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (b) computer error; (c) transactions that are processed late, incorrectly, or are lost; (d) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (e) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility, or unavailability of an e-mail account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned including, without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof), the Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof).
8. Release of Liability. By entering into the Sweepstakes, each parent/legal guardian, on behalf of him/herself and his/her child, agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Arizona Diamondbacks, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Maricopa County Stadium District, Major League Baseball, and their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses and liabilities arising out of the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of a Prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of a Prize. Each parent/legal guardian acknowledges and agrees on behalf of him/herself and his/her child that by entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize, they accept all Prize conditions, and grant to the Arizona Diamondbacks and its respective designees the right to publicize such participants name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and Prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
9. Winners List. To receive a Winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Play Ball Kid Winners List, Attn: Winners List, Arizona Diamondbacks, 401 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004, between October 6, 2015 and October 31, 2015.
10. Governing Law. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Arizona without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. By participating, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in the courts of competent jurisdiction sitting in Phoenix, Arizona.