Saturday, September 15, 2012
Join the Atlanta Braves, Piedmont Heart and the American Heart Association for Heart Awareness Day in honor of heart disease survivors and to raise awareness for this cause.
The day-long celebration honors those who have been affected by heart disease and those who are working to raise awareness and funds to support research, education and advocacy for survivors and their families throughout metro Atlanta. All survivors and their families are encouraged to wear red to receive special recognition at the game. All survivors receive one FREE ticket in the Outfield with the option of purchasing additional tickets for family and friends.
- One FREE Outfield ticket
- Additional tickets available for purchase for family and friends for $14 each
- Click the PURCHASE NOW link below.
- Enter the password "HEART" in the "Enter offer code/password" box at the top left of the seating diagram.
- Select your 1 free Heart Awareness survivor ticket.
- Choose any additional seats by selecting the "Heart Awareness: Paid Ticket" option.
- Complete your transaction.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR TICKETS:
If you prefer to order over the phone or have any questions, please contact Natalie Galvin at 404.614.1401 or email@example.com.