Play video »
Play video »
Play video »
Play video »
« Previous
Next »

After the 1933 season, new Red Sox owner Tom Yawkey begins a massive reconstruction of Fenway Park. The grandstand was extended down the left-field line, the bleacher section was reconstructed using concrete and a 37-foot high wall replaced the embankment and fence that had stood in left-field since the ballpark had opened in 1912.