FUTURE EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- The Future Exchange Program has 75 available exchange dates for your Season Tickets during the 2015 season. The following games are excluded: April 10 (Opening Day), May 22 (Fireworks), June 8-10 (STL) and July 10 (Fireworks).
- Tickets must be returned to the Rockies at least 24 hours before the game you cannot attend.
- We will attempt to make all ticket exchanges on a dollar for dollar basis; however, availability may be limited for some games. In the event we cannot seat you in the same price range as your Season Tickets, you will be seated in the next best available location. As some games sell out, we cannot guarantee availability for all of the exchange dates (see below for examples of future exchanges).
- In the event you are purchasing additional tickets that exceed the value of your season ticket exchange, those tickets must be purchased at the regular non-season ticket price.
- If any exchange is done by mail and received less than 7 days prior to the game, tickets must be picked up at the Will Call windows at Coors Field. Picture identification will be required.
- Parking passes may also be exchanged for any of the exchange dates by following the above procedures. Lots A and B are available for exchange; the MVP and West Lots are not.
Future Exchange Example 1: A Season Ticket Holder turns in 4 Infield Box tickets at a price of $38.00 per ticket giving them $152.00 in ticket value. The Season Ticket Holder would like to upgrade their seats to the Infield Club at a cost of $41.00 per ticket a total cost of $164.00. The Season Ticket holder would owe the $12.00 difference in ticket value plus the $1.00 per ticket exchange fee. Total paid by the customer in this scenario $16.00.
ONLINE FUTURE EXCHANGES
- Go to rockies.com/sth
- Unfortunately, you cannot exchange past games using the online program. Any Past Exchange request needs to be done at the Ticket Office, Dugout Stores or by mail.
- Online Future Exchanges are done ticket for ticket (i.e. 4 tickets MUST be exchanged for 4 tickets) at the Season Ticket Price. Pooling of tickets to utilize the value will still need to be done at the Ticket Office, Dugout Stores or by mail.
- No credit will be applied to your account if you choose a lower priced area.
- The "map" price is at the individual price, choosing the "Season Ticket Exchange" price when selecting your new seats will keep the exchange at the season price.
- There is $1 per ticket exchange fee for using the Online Exchange Program.