Cardinals manager Mike Matheny took his sweet, sweet time arguing a call in the first inning of Saturday's win over the Royals. A play which was initially ruled a triple play was reversed after K.C. skipper Ned Yost came out to argue. That prompted Matheny to hustle from the dugout for an appeal of the call. Matheny was tossed, yet remained on the field to hammer home his position.
The entire episode lasted several minutes, which got us thinking: What could be accomplished in the time Matheny spent on the field?
10) I'll Have Another winning the Kentucky Derby.
9) Lloyd McClendon stealing first base .. then going back for second and third.
8) Only having the best day at the ballpark ever.
7) Singing Take Me Out to the Ball Game. Three times.
6) Answering a question with exceptional detail in a presidential debate.
5) Tearing the cover off a baseball, if your name is David Price.
4) Creating a new parody of "Call Me Maybe."
3) Marrying and divorcing a Kardashian.
2) Teddy Roosevelt losing the Presidents Race ... to a lobster.
1) Asking 52 clown questions, bro.