We are grateful for the support of the team's owners, sponsors, players and their wives and the Astros generous fans for their support of the Astros official team charity, the Astros Foundation. Though your donations, we can open the doors of opportunity to at-risk youth in Greater Houston. The Astros Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 charity, so donations are tax deductible.
Donations of any size are most welcome and can be made online. You may also make a donation in someone's honor or memory.
Join Friends of the Foundation today!
Friends of the Foundation is a service and social organization comprised of young professionals dedicated to the Astros Foundation's mission to support youth baseball and softball, military, cancer initiatives, hunger and homelessness.
- Access to exclusive member events
- "Home Runs & Happy Hour": Astros game and guest speaker
- Friends of the Foundation Batting Practice
- Family & Fireworks Friday
- Enhance leadership skills through committee participation
- Network with like-minded young professionals
- Join the charitable arm of the Houston Astros, the most exciting team in baseball!
- Volunteer opportunities at Minute Maid Park and in the community
- 100% tax deductible donation to a great cause
- $1,200 annually or $100 monthly
- Contributions directly support the Astros Foundation's mission
Please complete the form below and return either via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or via mail: Astros Foundation | P.O. Box 288 | Houston, TX 77001-0288
Volunteer Information »