1. Log in to your My Astros Tickets account
2. Select the My Ticket Inventory button
3. Select Forward Tickets from the Ticket Action dropdown menu
4. Select the event(s) and seat(s) you would like to forward
5. Click a friends name from the friend's list or add a new friend
6. Click Continue and add an optional personal message, then select Forward Tickets
7. A confirmation will appear stating successful delivery of the tickets
In addition to Forwarding ticket holders have the ability to Recall Tickets after a Forward has been completed.
1. While logged in to My Astros Tickets click the My History tab, choose Forwards and click the Forward ID that con-tains the ticket(s) you want to recall
2. Select the ticket(s) you want to recall and click Recall Tickets
3. Enter an option message to your friend and click Recall Tickets to complete the recall
4. The ticket(s) will be available immediately on your account to manage
What is Ticket Forwarding?
The ability to transfer tickets to friends, family and account partners by email or text from a smartphone using the MLB.com Ballpark app or a personal computer.
How do I log in to My Astros Tickets?
Initially you will log in using your account number and password. After your initial sign in we recommend linking your MLB.com Account and My Astros Tickets account. In doing so, you will be able to sync all of your ticket activity.
What do I do if I can't remember my account number or password?
From the sign on page, click Retrieve Account Number and you will be prompted to enter your email address. An email containing your account number will be sent to you.
To reset your password click Reset Password and you will be prompted to enter both the account number and email ad-dress on your account. An email containing your new password will be sent to you.
Accounts linked to an MLB.com account will need to reset their password by selecting the MLB.com Password Reset link after selecting the Reset Password button
How do I get into Minute Maid Park with digital tickets?
Present the printed or digital ticket on a smartphone to be scanned for admission. A seat locator tab will be printed that details your seat information for tickets scanned using the MLB.com Ballpark app.
If your question is not addressed below please visit http://m.astros.mlb.com/faqs/digital/ticketing#2 for additional assistance.