1. THE PRIZES: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The In-Game Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is void where prohibited by law, taxed, or required to be licensed. The Sweepstakes shall consist of a drawing to be held during designated baseball games played by the Los Angeles Dodgers' baseball team at Dodger Stadium during its 2012 pre-season and regular season (individually, a "Game," and collectively, the "Games"). During each Sweepstakes, Los Angeles Dodgers LLC (the "Dodgers") and designated co-sponsors (together, the "Sponsors") shall give away prizes (individually, a "Prize" and collectively, the "Prizes") to winners. The Games, Sweepstakes co-sponsors, Prizes and approximate retail value of the Prizes, and the number and timing of drawings shall be selected and determined by the Dodgers at their sole and absolute discretion. The list of Prizes and the co-sponsors for each Sweepstakes shall be announced during the respective Game and shall also be available on the respective Game date by calling (866) DODGERS after 12:00 P.M., and/or by other means the Dodgers may hereafter designate (e.g., by list posted on www.dodgers.com). No substitutions, including cash substitutions, by winners will be allowed. Prizes are not transferable.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Any fan wishing to participate in the Sweepstakes without purchasing a ticket for the Game may obtain an official entry form at the Box Office located on the Club Level of Dodger Stadium during business hours (9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.) on the day of the Game. Day-of-game tickets will automatically serve as entries, but must be presented at Dodger Stadium on the day of the Game in order to be eligible for the drawings. To be included in the drawing(s) for a particular Game, submit a day-of-game ticket or a completed official entry form to the Dodgers on the Game date by not later than the commencement of the second inning of the Game. Only day-of-game tickets and official entry forms will be accepted as entries. No reproductions, mechanical or otherwise, of tickets or official entry forms will be accepted. Only one (1) ticket or one (1) entry form per person per Game is permissible. All entries become the property of the Dodgers and will not be returned.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Each person wishing to enter the Sweepstakes must be a legal resident of the United States or its territories. Employees of the Sponsors and their respective affiliates, contractors, parents, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, advertising or promotion agencies, and any individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and the immediate families and household members of any of the above, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
4. THE DRAWINGS: The winning entry or entries will be selected at random by the Dodgers in a drawing or drawings from all of the entries received during the respective Game prior to the deadline specified in Section 2, above. The number of drawings per Game date shall depend on the number of Prizes to be awarded. Once an entry is selected as a winning entry on a particular Game date, it will not be included in future drawings, if any, during such Game. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received and the number of drawings conducted.
The holder of a winning entry will be deemed the winner of the respective Prize. If a Prize is won by a minor, such Prize will be awarded in the name of the minor's parent or legal guardian, who shall be required to execute all required documents on behalf of the minor. The winning entries will be announced during the Sweepstakes, and by any other means that the Dodgers, in their sole discretion, deem appropriate. The Sponsors shall not be responsible for a winner's failure to receive the notice that his or her entry has been drawn.
If a winner does not respond within seven (7) days after the last notice of the winning entry has been made public, or if a winner is ineligible to receive a Prize for any reason, that Prize will be forfeited and shall be used in another drawing for the Sweepstakes to be conducted by the Dodgers. All federal, state, and local taxes apply. Each winner shall be solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all taxes associated with his or her Prize. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of similar value and/or quality.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth in these official rules (the "Rules") and any decisions made by the Sponsors in accordance with or pursuant to these Rules, which decisions shall be final and legally binding.
Each entrant assumes all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials. The Sponsors and their affiliates, employees, agents, and representatives are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials, nor stolen, late, misdirected, lost, damaged, delayed, incomplete, or illegible entries. If, in the Sponsors' exclusive judgment, this Sweepstakes becomes compromised in any way, the Sponsors reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the Sweepstakes, to cancel any method of entry, to void any entries submitted fraudulently, or to select winners from all eligible entries received prior to the act that compromised the Sweepstakes.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify, release, forever discharge, and hold harmless, and covenants not to sue, the Sponsors and their respective owners, stockholders, members, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, affiliated entities, contractors, successors, heirs, and assigns, and each and every person acting by, through, under or in concert with them, or any of them (hereinafter individually and collectively referred to as the "Indemnified Parties"), of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suits, claims, demands, damages, liability, lost cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent which the entrant may have or hereafter have against the Indemnified Parties by reason of any damages, loss, or injuries sustained by the entrant, whether to his/her person and/or property, as a result of or incident to the negligent acts or omissions of the Indemnified Parties in conducting the Sweepstakes and/or of participating in the Sweepstakes.
Each winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within fourteen (14) days after being notified of the selection of his or her entry or the respective Prize will be forfeited. By accepting a Prize, each winner agrees that the Sponsors shall have the right, where permitted by law, to use the winner's name, voice, and likeness, and any photographs, films, or recordings made thereof, in any manner, at their sole discretion, worldwide, in perpetuity, for advertising or promotional purposes without having to pay any compensation to the winner for such use.
As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (1) under no circumstances will the entrant be entitled or permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than actual, out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) any and all disputes, claims, causes of action, and liability arising out of or connected in any way with this Sweepstakes and/or a Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event shall attorney's fees be recoverable by either party.
6. WINNER'S LIST: A record of all winning entries and the odds of winning for each drawing shall be kept on file at Dodger Stadium for a period of one (1) year after the respective drawings. For a description of the winning entries and the odds, please write to: Los Angeles Dodgers LLC, Advertising and Special Events Department, 2012 In-Game Giveaway, 1000 Elysian Park Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90090.