1. From the My Dodgers Tickets login screen, enter your account number and password. If your My Dodgers Tickets account is linked to an MLB.com account, you can enter your email address and password associated with the MLB.com account.
2. Click the "Log In" button.
*Note - you will normally be brought to the My Ticket Inventory page when logging in. If it is your first time logging in to My Dodgers Tickets, or if any of the required account information is missing, you will be brought to the My Account screen. If required account information is missing, you will not be able to go any further and will need to contact the Los Angeles Dodgers box office to update your account information.
If starting at the My Account screen, click on the My Ticket Inventory tab.
On all future logins, you will be brought directly to the My Ticket Inventory page.
1. Click the "Ticket Action" drop-down field and chose to Sell on StubHub.
2. The default view is by event. Select the "Order" tab to view ticket inventory by order. The event view will show all tickets for events in the selected month, for all orders. The order view allows you to display tickets by individual order ID. You can also use the drop-down fields to restrict by month, opponent or day/time.
3. Click the arrow on the left side of an event bar to see the ticket inventory for that event.
1. Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to sell on StubHub.
2. Verify the Selected Tickets and click "Continue". This will bring you to the StubHub website.
3. Follow the instructions on the StubHub website to list your tickets for sale.
*Note- At the StubHub login screen, you can click the checkbox for "Link this account" to link your My Dodgers Tickets account with you StubHub account. Once the accounts are linked, you will no longer have to log into StubHub when reselling tickets.