Marlins Park Cuisine
We have a little something for everyone. Here are the highlights:
New in 2017:
Nathan's Hot Dogs
- New in 2017, all of our hot dogs will be Nathan's Hot Dogs! The famous franks will be available in most concession stands. We also feature Nathan's char-grilled foot long hot dogs, as well as the ½ lb Jumbo foot-long hot dog.
- Nathan's crinkle-cut French Fries are also available at most concession stands.
Papa Johns - Sections 10 & 26
- Papa John's has expanded their menu, and now offers more than just pizza! New this season, you can now buy wings at Promenade-level locations!
- Nothing goes better with pizza than some freshly-baked bread sticks. Papa John's will now sell breadsticks and various dipping sauces.
- Our vegetarian guests will also be excited - we now feature a veggie pizza, which includes green peppers, black olives, onions, and mushrooms.
Sweet Play - Section 34
- Stay cool this summer - Sweet Play now includes milk shakes, novelty pops, and hand-dipped Haagen Dazs Ice Cream!
- Most locations now offer combo deals, allowing you to save $2.00 when ordering select items together. For instance, our burger stands now offer combos including a burger, Nathan's French Fries, and a souvenir soda.
- Popcorn now comes in two sizes - the standard popcorn bag, or a bottomless bucket with unlimited refills.
- We continue to offer Brooklyn Brewing, Goose Island, and Lagunitas, but we've also added plenty of local brews, including Concrete Beach, Miami Brewing Company, and J. Edward Brewery!
- We've also added Yuengling, including Yuengling Light, Yuengling Black and Tan, and a rotating Yuengling Seasonal, as well as Guiness and Guiness Blond.
- Finally, we're proud to partner with Miami Brewing Company for our Burger & Beer Fridays this season, so you can enjoy a burger, a craft beer, and Marlins baseball to kick off the weekend!
Other Highlights Back In 2017
Kosher Korner - Section 1
Miami Mex - Section 5
- Now offering the rice and bean bowl, featuring yellow Mexican rice, black beans and taco-seasoned chicken.
The High Cheese - Section 13
- The portable "food truck" stand is now dedicated to four (uber-creative) Grilled Cheese sandwiches using Zak the Baker bread.
- Menu items include the Brioche Tripled Grilled Cheese Sandwich and a Fried Chicken at Grilled Pimento Sandwich.
MIA BBQ - Section 24
- Menu items include pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ chicken sandwiches, BBQ nachos, bourbon baked beans, mac and cheese and peach cobbler.
Taste of Miami - Section 27
- Back in business with Don Camarón, Latin American Café, Mama Chóa and Panna Café Express.
- Pork nachos, frita burgers, ceviche, minuta sandwiches, empanadas, Cuban coffee and more.
- Keeping with the local flair - serving Miami Brewing Company beer.
- New this season, Latin American Grill now serve Macitas de Puerco.
Azucar Ice Cream - Section 26
- Homemade Cuban ice cream straight from Calle Ocho in Little Havana.
Velvet Crème doughnuts - Various concession stands.
- A South Florida staple from 1947 - 2000 on Calle Ocho, they are now back in business at Marlins Park!
Avoiding Gluten - Section 40
- The Avoiding Gluten stand features a full rotating menu of gluten-free options. Menu items include: Gluten Free Chili Cheese Dog, Kayem Hot Dog, Chicken Caesar Wrap, Nachos, Popcorn and other rotating items
- The MLB.com "Ballpark" app is the official app of Marlins Park. It features menus and where all these stands are located.
- Back by popular demand, Burger & Beer Fridays is back! Available at marlins.com/burger, enjoy a game ticket, craft beer and burger starting as low as $30.
- "All You Can Eat" packages are available on Saturday through a special link on marlins.com/ticketoffers. Includes unlimited hot dogs, nachos, Pepsi products, peanuts and popcorn. It's one of our most popular ticket offers.