Giving the dream everything you've got. You've dreamed it...Now go for it!
$4199 GIVES YOU THE CHANCE TO WORK AS HARD ON THE FIELD AS YOU DO ON THE JOB. (OK. MAYBE HARDER!)
- Round trip coach airfare to and from Milwaukee and Phoenix
- Hotel accommodations (double occupancy) in Phoenix, Arizona.
- A meet and greet welcome reception.
- Daily hot breakfast at the hotel.
- Authentic Brewers uniform and batting practice top.
- Instruction and coaching from Brewers legends including Jerry Augustine, Chris Bosio, Jeff Cirillo, Brady Clark, Cecil Cooper, Rob Deer, Jim Gantner, Darryl Hamilton, Pete Ladd, Bill Schroeder, and Greg Vaughn.
- Professional clubhouse staff and athletic trainers.
- Professional massage therapist available nightly.
- Catered lunch daily in the clubhouse.
- Two games daily, coached by Brewers legends at Maryvale Baseball complex.
- Batting cages open before and after games.
- Big league kangaroo court in clubhouse.
- Happy hour nightly at hotel.
- Daily newsletter with stats and info.
- Ultimate fantasy game against the pros on Saturday.
- Free memorabilia and autographs from the pros.
- Farewell and awards banquet.
- Pre-game introductions on the field before a Brewers game at Miller Park.
- 2015 Brewers Fantasy campers invited to play at game at Miller Park in the summer of 2015.
Please note: Photos above are from Fantasy Camp 2013, which featured throwback uniforms in honor of 1987's Team Streak. The uniforms in 2015 may vary.
Fantasy Camp provides a serious amount of "on field" baseball time....I just love it!
Playing baseball with former Brewer greats. Seems like a dream now.
The locker room is hilarious...and the life-long friendships, PRICELESS.
I've had some great times over the years.
I can't imagine starting the new year out without going to Phoenix to play baseball with the Brewers.
Regardless of a player's age, the coaches are always looking to take you to the next level.
An experience not to be missed.
I felt like I was 18 again the first time I put my uniform on.
By far the coolest thing I have ever done in my life.
The friendships I've made with the other campers and coaches will last a lifetime.
What an experience & great way to meet other huge fans of the Milwaukee Brewers.