* Team will receive pick if the free agent in parentheses signs with another team. The signing team forfeits its first-round pick, unless it has one of the first 10 picks in the first round, in which case, it forfeits its second pick. If a team signs multiple free agents who were extended qualifying offers, it keeps relinquishing its next-highest Draft pick.
Seattle Mariners (K. Morales)
New York Yankees (R. Cano)
New York Yankees (C. Granderson)
New York Yankees (H. Kuroda)
Kansas City Royals (E. Santana)
29. Cincinnati Reds (S. Choo)8
30. Texas Rangers (N. Cruz)10
31. Cleveland Indians (U. Jimenez)9
32. Atlanta Braves (B. McCann)1
33. Boston Red Sox (Ellsbury)2
Boston Red Sox (M. Napoli)
Boston Red Sox (Drew)
34. St. Louis Cardinals (C. Beltran)7
1 Signed with the Yankees, who forfeited their first-round pick. 2 Signed with the Yankees, who forfeited a Comp Round A pick. 3 Re-signed with the Yankees. 4 Signed with the Mets, who forfeited their second-round pick. Yankees forfeited this pick for signing Jacoby Ellsbury. 5 Signed with the Mariners, who will forfeit their Comp Round A pick if Kendrys Morales signs with another team or their second-round pick if he doesn't. 6 Re-signed with the Red Sox. 7 Signed with Yankees, who forfeited a Comp Round A pick. 8 Signed with Rangers, who forfeited their first-round pick. 9 Signed with Orioles, who forfeited their first-round pick. 10 Signed with Orioles, who forfeited their second-round pick.
The following are trademarks or service marks of Major League Baseball entities and may be used only with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. or the relevant Major League Baseball entity: Major League, Major League Baseball, MLB, the silhouetted batter logo, World Series, National League, American League, Division Series, League Championship Series, All-Star Game, and the names, nicknames, logos, uniform designs, color combinations, and slogans designating the Major League Baseball clubs and entities, and their respective mascots, events and exhibitions.