Buying Tickets to Baseball Games Online
Purchasing tickets to baseball games online is a service MLB.com provides for your convenience. You can select a seat according to a stadium seating chart and order tickets online securing that you get the best available seat as soon as possible. Please take a moment to carefully review the following information to successfully purchase your tickets online.
1. How do I order tickets?
You can purchase tickets on MLB.com or individual club websites by clicking the "T" link ("T" for tickets) on any schedule page. A new browser window will open enabling you to purchase the tickets. Follow the steps through the purchase. If you have general ticket information question, please refer to each individual club's website.
2. Can I order tickets for away games?
You can order tickets for team's away games (games at visiting ballparks) by accessing the schedule and clicking the "T" link for the game you wish to attend. A pop up window will confirm that you are purchasing tickets for an away game. This will send you to the home club's ticketing system and will enable you purchase tickets, if available.
3. If there isn't a "T" on a particular game, does that mean it's sold out?
4. I've clicked on the "T" in the schedule but nothing happens. Does another window pop up?
When you click the "T" link, a new window will open. This window will connect you to the clubs ticketing system. When you press a "T" link and a window does not appear, the most common reasons are:
5. Can I purchase tickets for more than one game at a time?
Some clubs have this option available. If so, there will be an option to "Add Another Game." If you select this, your tickets will be added to your shopping cart and you can continue to shop for more tickets. In the coming years, more and more teams will have this offer.
6. Can I purchase tickets for more than one home team at a time?
7. How do I know when you've received my order?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your order has been completed. It should arrive almost immediately after purchase, but due to network traffic may take up to a few hours. If you have any questions, please e-mail the club that you have purchased tickets from.
8. What are the convenience and handling charges?
9. Can I purchase tickets for disability seating online?
10. Are there ever any ticketing specials?
11. When is information on tickets for next season's All-Star Game available?
12. Where are the upcoming All-Star Games located?
13. How do I get postseason (Playoffs) tickets?
The participating clubs will put their postseason tickets on sale as the season draws to a close. Keep checking back with the team that you want to see as the season draws to an end and information is released.
14. How do I return tickets for post-season games that are not played?
15. Buy Tickets
To purchase tickets click on the link below and select your team.
Major League Baseball Ticket Information
16. Contact Us
If you have any further questions that were not answered in these FAQ pages, click here for our Contact Information.
To contact a particular team, click on the appropriate link below.
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Los Angeles Dodgers
New York Mets
New York Yankees
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
St. Louis Cardinals
Tampa Bay Rays
Toronto Blue Jays