When you purchase a ticket and elect to use the Tickets@PhoneSM method of delivery, the following special terms and conditions apply:
1. In order to receive a ticket through Tickets@Phone, the purchaser must have the ability to receive text messages on their mobile handset.
2. The purchaser acknowledges that other charges may be assessed by their wireless carrier for the delivery of the text or picture message to their mobile handset.
3. The purchaser understands that the ticket is in the form of a unique barcode that is sent as a text message to their mobile handset.
4. The purchaser is responsible for ensuring that their mobile handset has adequate available memory to receive the requested ticket(s). As a precaution, delete unwanted text messages from your handset prior to requesting delivery of your tickets through Tickets@Phone.
5. The purchaser is responsible for saving the message on their mobile handset and producing it at the stadium to evidence a right of entry.
6. The purchaser understands that each ticket purchased on a single order will be sent as a separate text message, e.g., if you purchase 3 tickets you will receive 3 separate text messages. Each message will need to be saved and produced at the stadium to evidence entry.
7. The purchaser acknowledges that the barcode and accompanying text contained within the message body shall not be altered in any way. Alteration or modification of the original Tickets@Phone message will invalidate the barcode without the right for a refund.
8. The purchaser agrees not to forward the Tickets@Phone message to a third party. Doing so will invalidate the ticket without the right to a refund.
9. When you purchase your Tickets@Phone ticket, you will also be sent an email with a link to a duplicate Tickets@Home ticket. This ticket may be printed out and presented at the stadium instead of the Ticket@Phone ticket. Your Tickets@Home ticket should only be used if your mobile phone is lost; damaged; or you otherwise delete the text message containing your ticket. The purchaser understands that both ticket forms contain the same barcode number. That number is only valid for a single entry.
10. Tickets.com acknowledges that the purchaser's mobile phone number is confidential. Accordingly, Tickets.com agrees not to disclose the purchaser's mobile phone number with any third party for any purpose.
To view Tickets@Phone Consumer Frequently Asked Questions, please click Here