PHOENIX -- Zack Greinke has been getting plenty of ribbing -- no pun intended -- from former Royals teammates who remember the way he used to get on players who were hurt. Now, here's Greinke, headed to the Brewers' Opening Day disabled list with a cracked rib suffered on a basketball court.It's been a tough start to his tenure with a new team. "You can build a reputation with what you do over a long period of time," he said. "In Kansas City, they would be like, 'That's weird that he's hurt,' because I always made fun of people that were hurt. They would probably be giving me a hard time over there." In fact, they are giving him a hard time. They just need to pick up the telephone to do it.
2010 Spring Training - Major League Baseball
News & Features
- Can Cano fit into Yankees' salary picture?
- Ellsbury, Yanks agree on seven-year deal
- Konerko decides to play another season
- MLB, Nippon baseball near posting agreement
- Reds say Chapman likely to remain closer