Reds Press Release
Redsfest Highlights - Dec. 2-3, 2011
More than 70 current and former Reds players and broadcasters scheduled to appear
FOX Sports Ohio Redsfest presented by PNC at The Duke Energy Convention Center
- Friday, December 2nd, 4 to 10:30 pm
- Saturday, December 3rd, 11 am to 6:30 pm
Tickets are on sale now at reds.com, by phone at (513) 381-REDS, at the Great American Ball Park box office and at Ticketmaster Outlets including select Kroger stores. Tickets available at the door starting Friday at 2 pm and Saturday at 9 am.
- 2-day tickets are $25 for adults; $12 for kids (12 and younger)
- 1-day tickets are $17 for adults; $7 for kids
- Children under 3 admitted free
- With paid admission, all fans will receive one free View Level ticket to any Monday-Wednesday game in April 2012 at Great American Ball Park, subject to availability.
- The first 10,000 fans each day will receive a free drawstring backpack and Reds knit gloves.
- Redsfest features more than 200,000 square feet of activities, including autograph and photo booths with current and former Reds players, interactive games for fans of all ages, hard-to-find memorabilia and much more.
- New this year, the aisles of the Redsfest floor will be significantly wider and additional seating has been added in the concession areas.
Current and Former Players at Redsfest
- More than 70 current and former Reds players, coaches and broadcasters are scheduled to appear. The full list of confirmed attendees are at reds.com/redsfest.
Autograph and Photograph Sessions
- Over 100 player autograph sessions and player photograph sessions are free of charge with a Redsfest general admission ticket. There are three types of main floor autographs: general public, season ticket holders and kids-only. For each autograph session, the player will sign for 225 people. The photograph sessions will be open for 50 minutes each. The autograph/photograph schedule will be announced 30 minutes prior to the start of each session on the TVs throughout Redsfest and on the Reds official twitter account @Reds.
Main Stage Highlights
- 5:30 pm - Introduction of Cincinnati Reds past & present
- 6:00 pm - Introduction of new mascot Mr. Red
- 6:25 pm - Kids Only Press Conference presented by GearUP
- 7:25 pm - 2011 Reds Team Awards Presentations
- 9:15 pm - Cincinnati's Got Talent Semi-Finals presented by Toyota
- 12:15 pm - Reds Hot Stove Report featuring Walt Jocketty & Dusty Baker presented by FOX Sports Ohio
- 2:05 pm - Kids Only Press Conference presented by GearUP
- 3:05 pm - Reds Alumni "Bull Session" presented by Reds Fantasy Camp
- 4:00 pm - Cincinnati's Got Talent Finals presented by Toyota
- 5:10 pm - Bronson Arroyo Concert presented by Best Buy
Plenty of events and activities for fans of all ages
- The Kids Fun Zone features interactive exhibits and games including speed pitch, batting cages, run it out, oversized team photo, at-the-wall catch, Reds Reading Room and much more.
- Visit the Gorilla Glue Field of Dreams and the Coca-Cola Reds Rookie Field for open Wiffle® Ball batting practice and free clinics.
@Reds on Twitter at #Redsfest
- Follow the @reds on Twitter and receive updates all weekend on which players will be in the autograph and photograph booths 30 minutes advance of each session. Fans can use the hashtag #Redsfest when tweeting from Redsfest.
Redsfest Mobile Text Alerts:
- Text REDSFEST to 66128 to receive Redsfest updates on your phone during the two-day event.
- The first ever Redsfest Authentics Live Auction is Friday from 6:30 to 7:30 pm in the Reds Authentics area, located next to the Reds Team Shop Merchandise area. The live auctions will feature 27 different "lots" that include an assortment of game-used jerseys, bats, hats, balls, clubhouse memorabilia and autographed items signed by your favorite Reds players.
Votto Pick-4 Plan presented by McDonald's
- Redsfest will be the first opportunity for fans to purchase the Votto Pick-4 Plan. The plan incudes a ticket for Joey Votto Bobblehead Night (May 12 vs. Nationals) plus three additional games of your choice (excluding Opening Day) and a McDonald's Extra Value Meal voucher with each ticket. Plans start as low as $32!
- The annual Reds Community Fund Celebrity Texas Hold 'Em Tournament takes is Saturday at 5 pm. The winner takes home a guaranteed $10,000. It's not too late to sign up at reds.com/poker or call (513) 765-7240.
Reds Heads Kids Club
- The 2012 Reds Heads Kids Club membership will be for sale at Redsfest. The $25 Reds Heads merchandise kit makes a great holiday gift for children ages 14 and younger, which includes vouchers for free Reds tickets and exclusive club gear. A special Reds Heads gift will be included in memberships purchased at Redsfest, while supplies last.
For the most updated information and additional details about Redsfest, please visit reds.com/redsfest. Proceeds from Redsfest benefit the baseball-themed outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund.