The Phillies have released information for guests attending the July 14th Roger Waters "The Wall" concert.
- For ticketing questions prior to the show, please call ComcastTIX at 1-800-298-4200 or visit www.ComcastTIX.com
- On the concert date, prior to entering the ballpark, ticketing questions can be answered by personnel at the Citizens Bank Park ticket windows located on the west side of the Ballpark on Citizens Bank Way starting at 10:00 am
- Gates open at 7:00 p.m. Ticket holders are encouraged to enter as early as possible.
- Once inside the ballpark, ticket questions can be addressed at the Guest Services Window on the Main Concourse behind Section 123.
- Ticket holders that have seating on the playing field must obtain a wristband at one of the kiosks located just inside the entrance gates. Wristbands are required to get onto the playing field.
- Customer service questions should be e-mailed to email@example.com
- The parking lots in the Sports Complex will open starting at noon. Lots will be opened at staggered times. The parking fee is $25 ($50 for oversized vehicles).
- Tailgating is permitted only in parking lots south of Pattison Avenue and/or east of Darien Street (Lots A-G, J-N and P).
- See link below for directions and parking map http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/phi/ballpark/parking.jsp
- All gates will open at 7:00 p.m. (except the Right Field Gate which will remain closed)
- McFadden’s Restaurant at the Ballpark will be open to the public until 6:00 p.m. and will then close for one hour until 7:00 p.m. After 7:00 p.m., a concert ticket for that night’s performance will be required for entry.
- Security stations will be set up at each entrance gate.
- Prohibited items include: video and audio recording devices, professional grade cameras with detachable lenses, weapons of any kind, bags (including backpacks) other than women’s purses, food and beverage, glass items, umbrellas, lights, laser pointers and flashlights. Women’s purses will be searched prior to entry.
- Ballpark staff will NOT be able to hold or check any items for you. If you have any prohibited items, please leave them in your vehicle or they will be discarded. All patrons are subject to a search and/or pat-down before entering the Ballpark.
- There is a no re-entry policy at Citizens Bank Park. Once you leave the ballpark, you may not re-enter.