Royals Press Release
Royals host Social Media Night on August 1
Special Ticket Package for First-Ever Event Includes Pregame Social Hour, Game Ticket, T-Shirt & More
The Kansas City Royals and FOX Sports Kansas City announced today details on the team’s first-ever Social Media Night at Kauffman Stadium on Wednesday, August 1.
Fans who follow the Royals official Twitter feed, @Royals, or “like” the Royals official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/royals may purchase a special ticket package to watch the Royals take on the Cleveland Indians that evening at 7:10 p.m. The offer also includes entry into a special pregame social hour. Throughout the game, @Royals will encourage fans to use the Twitter-specific #SocialMediaNight hashtag. FSKC will integrate tweets, posts and other activity into the Royals Live pregame show and the game telecast.
In addition, Royals pitcher Danny Duffy (@dduffkc23) and FSKC’s Joel Goldberg (@goldbergkc) will participate in the question and answer session beginning at 5:45 p.m. on the Budweiser Patio. Fans can submit questions to Duffy and Goldberg via Twitter by using #socialmedianight.
The special $35 Social Media Night ticket package includes:
- Pregame social hour on the Budweiser Party Deck starting at 5:30 p.m. that includes Q&A session with pitcher Danny Duffy and FSKC’s Joel Goldberg
- Ticket in the Outfield Box seating section ($28 value)
- Exclusive @Royals t-shirt
- $10 in loaded value for concession or merchandise purchases*
- Chance to win Royals prizes throughout the event
* The credit will be loaded on your ticket and can be used during the game at concession and merchandise locations throughout Kauffman Stadium.
Royals Social Media Night questions may be directed to the official Royals Twitter feed @Royals. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit www.royals.com/socialmedianight, call 1-800-6ROYALS or visit the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.
For more information, members of the media may contact the Royals Publicity Department at (816) 921-8000.