Tigers Press Release
Come on down to Comerica Park for Fan Appreciation Weekend as Tigers host the Minnesota Twins during three-game series
Features Fan Appreciation Weekend, Friday night fireworks, prizes, Tigers luggage id tag giveaway and 2013 Tigers magnet schedule giveaway
DETROIT – The final homestand of the regular season continues as the Tigers host the Minnesota Twins for a three-game weekend series at Comerica Park. Friday’s contest against the Twins begins at 7:05 p.m., Saturday’s at 4:05 p.m. and Sunday’s begins at 1:05 p.m.
**Please Note: Saturday’s (9/22) game against the Twins was moved from 7:05 p.m. to 4:05 p.m. Monday’s (9/24) game against the Royals is a makeup game from April 30th. All paid tickets from the game on April 30th will be honored, no ticket exchange is necessary.**
Get your Tigers tickets at Comerica Park now! Tickets are available at the Comerica Park Box Office, online at tigers.com and by phone at (866) 66-TIGER (84437). For complete ticket information including single game, season, group and suites visit tigers.com/tickets or call 313-471-BALL (2255).
Friday, September 21 – Minnesota Twins (Probables: Porcello vs. Deduno) – @ 7:05 p.m. (Gates open at 5:30 p.m.)
· Friday Night Fireworks, presented by Pepsi, will take place following the game (weather permitting).
· Fan Appreciation Weekend: The Tigers will randomly select lucky winners in attendance throughout the weekend to win great prizes, including Tigers gear and authentic merchandise as part of Fan Appreciation Weekend, presented by Comerica Bank. The annual “Shirt Off Our Back” giveaway will return on Sunday, September 23rd. Fans will be selected and will win, during a postgame on-field ceremony, the actual game worn jerseys of all the Detroit Tigers players and coaches. All prizes will be selected randomly using a computer generated system to ensure equal opportunity for ALL fans.
· The first 10,000 fans to enter Comerica Park will receive a Tigers Luggage ID Tag, courtesy of Delta Air Lines.
Saturday, September 22 – Minnesota Twins (Probables: Fister vs. Diamond) @ 4:05 p.m. (Gates open at 2:30 p.m.)
· The first 10,000 fans to enter Comerica Park will receive a 2013 Tigers Magnet Schedule, courtesy of Medical Weight Loss.
Sunday, September 23 – Kids Day – Minnesota Twins (Probables: TBA vs. Walters) @ 1:05 p.m. (Gates open at 11:30 a.m.)
· All kids 14-and-younger will receive an “Every Kid, Every Sunday” Miguel Cabrera Poster, courtesy of Meijer.
· All Sunday home games are Kids Days at Comerica Park. All kids 14-and-younger will receive a free promotional item as part of the “Every Kid, Every Sunday” giveaway guarantee, can enjoy free rides courtesy of Kroger on the Comerica Bank Carousel or the Fly Ball Ferris Wheel, can take part in free face painting, have the chance to win a bicycle and are invited down to the field for Kids Run the Bases courtesy of Aquafina and Meijer following the game.