MLB Network On-Site Everyday Throughout the 2013 World Series
World Series Champions Al Leiter, Mike Lowell, Kevin Millar and John Smoltz Among MLB Network Analysts On-Site
MLB Network's extensive coverage of the 2013 World Series hits the road this week as MLB Tonight and Intentional Talk will air live every day from the studio and each World Series ballpark with previews, analysis and highlights of the Boston Red Sox and St. Louis Cardinals matchup, plus interviews from Fenway Park in Boston and Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
- Two-hour editions of MLB Tonight presented by Bacardi OakHeart will air live at 3:00 p.m. ET and 6:00 p.m. ET on the day of each game, plus a live one-hour recap show after every game. MLB Tonight's on-site coverage from Boston and St. Louis will be anchored by Greg Amsinger and Brian Kenny with analysis from Sean Casey, 1993 and 1997 World Series champion Al Leiter, two-time World Series champion and MVP of the 2007 World Series with the Red Sox Mike Lowell, Dan Plesac, Harold Reynolds, 1995 World Series champion John Smoltz, Mitch Williams and Tom Verducci, who is covering his 27th World Series.
- Studio coverage during MLB Tonight throughout the World Series will be anchored by Fran Charles, Paul Severino and Matt Yallof with analysis from 1980 World Series World Champion Larry Bowa, Eric Byrnes, Darryl Hamilton, Joe Magrane, Bill Ripken and Dave Valle.
- Kevin Millar, a 2004 World Series champion with the Red Sox, and Chris Rose will interview MLB players and celebrities as they co-host Intentional Talk presented by Jack Honey on the road every day live at 5:00 p.m. ET throughout the World Series.
- Hall of Fame award-winning baseball writer Peter Gammons, who is covering his 41st World Series, Sam Ryan and Heidi Watney will report from each ballpark throughout the World Series.
- On off-days, MLB Tonight will air live at 6:00 p.m. ET, while MLB Network's Path to the Championship will recap the latest World Series results.
- MLB Network will keep its social media followers updated during the World Series with the latest news, quotes, interview clips, photos and breakdowns using #MLBTonight and #WorldSeries through its presence on Facebook and Twitter. Fans can also stay up to date by following MLB Network's on-air personalities on Twitter.
- MLB Network local channel listings are available at www.FindMLBNetwork.com.
About MLB Network:
MLB Network is the ultimate television destination for baseball fans, featuring the multiple Emmy Award-winning MLB Tonight, live regular season and Postseason game telecasts, original programming, highlights, and insights and analysis from the best in the business, including Bob Costas, Peter Gammons, Jim Kaat, Al Leiter and Harold Reynolds. MLB Network debuted on January 1, 2009 in a record-setting 50 million homes and is currently distributed in 71 million homes throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information and to find MLB Network in your area, go to www.MLBNetwork.com.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.