01/31/2011 3:42 PM ET
Fans can enter Subway D-backs FanFest an hour early by purchasing Fresh Value Meals at participating Phoenix area Subway restaurant locations
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks announced today that baseball fans can enter the SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest an hour earlier than the general public beginning at 10 a.m. on Feb. 12 at Chase Field and have priority in purchasing autograph sessions with D-backs players after purchasing two FRESH VALUE MEALS® at participating Phoenix area SUBWAY® restaurant locations.
Beginning today through Feb. 12, D-backs fans that purchase two FRESH VALUE MEALS®, which consists of a sandwich, 32oz. drink and a side, must bring their receipt to Gate A at Chase Field on Feb. 12 to be admitted to the SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest at 10 a.m. SUBWAY® VIPs will also receive a wristband after showing proof of purchase that will allow them to receive the following perks at SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest:
• Priority in purchasing autograph sessions with D-backs players and coaches beginning at approximately 9 a.m. at the Chase Field Ticket Office.
• Priority access at various interactive events throughout SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest.
• Voucher for a Buy One Get One Free ticket offer for the D-backs' regular-season opener against the Cincinnati Reds at Chase Field on April 8 at 6:40 p.m.
A record 40-plus players, coaches, broadcasters and alumni are scheduled to appear at the SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Autograph sessions with D-backs personnel will require a $5 donation to the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation and will be limited in quantity. Players will also participate in photo sessions free of charge and a special area will be available for children 12 and under to receive free autographs.
Fans can also purchase season tickets during the event through the Select-A-Seat program, which will highlight available seats for the upcoming season throughout the ballpark. Fans will have the chance to purchase various mini plans in multiple seat locations prior to the single-game ticket on-sale on March 5.
Other SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest highlights include:
• D-backs home clubhouse tours
• Question and answer sessions with D-backs players, coaches, broadcasters and alumni
• Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Yard Sale
• Family Fun Zone featuring speed pitch, T-ball and other interactive inflatables
• D-backs Training Centers Wiffle ball fields and clinics including D-backs players and coaches
• Sports card and memorabilia show
• Live Sports 620 KTAR broadcast from 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
• FOX Sports Arizona live broadcast from 1-2 p.m. and KidKaster auditions
• Signups to audition to sing the national anthem or be a Rally-back, Golden Glover or D-backs Legends Race participant
For up-to-date information regarding the SUBWAY® D-backs FanFest, please visit dbacks.com/fanfest or call 602.462.FEST (3378).