10/05/12 7:44 PM ET
MLB.com's guide to the postseason
From At Bat 12 to PrePlay to Tagoramic, fans have many ways to stay connected
By Mark Newman / MLB.com
1. #Flywitness: Follow @MLB and tweet pictures using the hashtag #Flywitness whenever you see a home run. It could be while watching at home, at a bar, on your phone, even at the game. Win a postseason sweatshirt.
2. Tagoramics: These are available for every game this postseason, and for the first time, you can "grab" a photo from within Tagoramic to share. And if you love postseason pics, find the best action shots at the MLB.com Photo Store.
3. Order tickets: Here's the best place to find them. Hurry.
4. Facebook covers: MLB.com will work with you to design at least three postseason-themed Facebook covers to download. These can be the same as those used on your own FB pages.
5. MLB.com At Bat 12: The best-selling sports app in history is in postseason mode and just $3.99. Click the series round at the top, from Wild Card to World Series, and get the latest scores, news, stats and more. Use it on your iPhone, iPad, supported Android phones and tablets (audio only for BlackBerry and Windows Mobile 7). Follow the Gameday live play-by-play, and watch up to 10 camera angles with ...
6. Postseason.TV: Watch live companion coverage of the two Wild Card games, all four Division Series, starting on Saturday, and the American League Championship Series -- all being broadcast by TBS and MLB Network. Signups are under way in the U.S. and Canada at a one-time cost of just $4.99 for the service, which lets you control up to 10 TBS or MLB Network camera angles for each game. For those outside the U.S. and Canada, the MLB.TV Postseason Package costs $24.99.
7. 140 Club: This page will serve as our Twitter hub during the postseason, with streams about each game/series as well as topical moments that arise.
8. MLB.com PrePlay: Another great MLB.com app, this one lets you make predictions before and during games.
"It's a way for fans who love the game to truly immerse themselves in the game and show off their baseball knowledge -- or pure luck," said Tigers fan Rob Linker, one of thousands of MLB.com fans who have jumped on this.
9. Live news conferences: MLB.com will stream all pregame, postgame and workout day news conferences live through the World Series clincher ... and then someone's parade.
10. Cut4: It's what players shout at the cutoff man when he needs to wheel and throw home, and it's an MLB.com staple that will be going strong through October. Start with the postseason special preview, because it looks like someone coded a bazillion links.
11. Postseason Shop: If you don't have your clinch gear yet, no problem. It's in stock, and you can have it shipped fast, in time for the games. It looks as though Miguel Cabrera is the latest in fashion over there, too.
12. MLB.com At the Ballpark app: A must-have if you are going to the games. Check in from the ballpark, order tickets and click "Music" so you can download the songs that are used in the stadium and for players' entrances.
13. Ford: Road to the World Series: Daily studio analysis from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. ET and again in the afternoon when there are no day games.
14. Shazam: Those in the U.S. who have Shazam on their mobile devices can use this app any time during postseason games. Use the app to just "Shazam" the broadcast and quickly access MLB.com's up-to-the-moment stats, social-sharing capabilities, and the latest MLB news and expert analysis.
15. Samsung Note-able Postseason Performances: Watch all the best October highlights through the Fall Classic.
16. Johnnie Walker Happy Hour Pregame Show: Watch this live studio show from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET each weekday through the League Championship Series and every day during the World Series, recapping with highlights and analysis, and previewing the upcoming games.
17. Edward Jones Postseason Postgame Show: Watch pregame, postgame and off-day interviews. Each live show starts immediately after the last game ends, featuring managers' news conferences from the day's last game, with hits from the field in the LCS and World Series.
18. Bayer Advanced Aspirin Fast Relief: If you like the final outs of games, you'll like this. And if you want to go to any game in 2013, including the All-Star Game or World Series, be sure to enter the sweepstakes while you are there.
19. Budweiser Walk-Off A Hero: This season-long series continues to serve as our walk-off hub, featuring a walk-offs counter with a donation tracker, Twitter feed (#walkoff) and weekly reel. If someone ends a game with a long ball, it's here.
20. Head & Shoulders Mane Men of the Day: Each day you'll continue to find the MLB.com Stars of the Game.