Your Name in Lights
Looking for the best way to wish someone a happy birthday, celebrate a special occasion or just give a shout out to your pals? Create a lasting memory at your next A's game with a personalized, custom message on the Oakland Coliseum scoreboard.
Messages will be displayed in the 4th or 5th inning, while the game is in play and can be yours for a fee of $100, benefitting the A's Community Fund.
Payment must be made prior to announcement. Your credit card will be charged upon approval of message content by the Oakland Athletics.
- Ordering Information
- There are fifteen (15) scoreboard messages available each game. Space is limited, so order your scoreboard message today.
- Ordering Deadlines
- Scoreboard Message requests must be submitted no later than 32 hours prior to the start of the game.
- Available Dates
- If you do not see the game listed, you have missed the deadline to order online. Orders will be processed in the order in which they are received, and will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive e-mail confirmation shortly after the close of the submission period to confirm your order.
- Get a Photo of your Message
- Create a lasting memory of your special moment at the Oakland Coliseum! For only $15 (plus a $1 convenience fee), we will take a photo of your scoreboard message and send it to you via email in a JPG format. Photo must be purchased at the time of your original order. Photo add-ons are not available once original purchase has been made. Please note it may take a business day or two to receive a copy of your image.
- Message Content
- The A's reserve the right to approve and edit any message if necessary. Messages that are obscene, offensive, include foul language or refer negatively to any other Major League Baseball organization will be not accepted. They may also not include the name of any MLB player. The message cannot be used for commercial purposes; however, you may welcome a group or company who is attending the game.
- Message Display
- Messages will be displayed in the 4th or 5th inning, while the game is in play. Messages will NOT be displayed during inning breaks.
- Message Length
- Messages may be up to eighty (80) characters long, including spaces and punctuation.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.