Entry Fee Includes: Participants received an official Phillies 5K t-shirt and a voucher good for two tickets to a Phillies On-Deck Series game against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday, March 29 at 7:05 p.m. or Wednesday, March 30 at 4:05 p.m.* Following the run, participants and their guests were welcome to attend a post-race party and awards ceremony in Ashburn Alley. A limited number of concession stands were open. Post-race party ended at noon.
*Voucher for two tickets distributed at race packet pickup. Includes an option to purchase additional game tickets. Must redeem voucher and purchase additional tickets in person at Citizens Bank Park ticket windows at race packet pickup or race day only. Tickets are subject to availability.
- Registration closed at midnight on Monday, March 21, 2011.
- The race was capped at 3,000 participants.
- All participants must be pre-registered. There will be no race day registration.
- Registration is non-refundable.
- Event will take place rain or shine.
- No bicycles, handcycles, inline skates, motorized devices, pets, skateboards or strollers permitted on course.
Race Packet Pickup:
All registered participants are encouraged to pick up their race packet (t-shirt, ticket voucher, bib and chip) in advance of race day.Advance pickup: Phillies Group Tour Room at Citizens Bank Park.
- Thursday, March 24 (noon-6 p.m.) or Friday, March 25 (9 a.m.-6 p.m.).
- Free parking in Lot S. Enter off of Pattison Ave. Enter Group Tour Room through Majestic Clubhouse Store.
- Saturday, March 26 (7 a.m.-8:45 a.m.).