Holiday Party Brochure (PDF | 1MB).
With the holiday season just around the corner, have you thought about hosting your festivities at "baseball's perfect address," AT&T Park?
Haven't had time to think about yet? Let our professional event planning team at AT&T Park help you out. We can plan your company's holiday party and take away the stress of all the planning.
AT&T Park is a unique place to hold your company events. Your guests will be excited to have the park at their fingertips. They can explore the dugouts, stand on the field, bat in the batting cages; it is up to your imagination as to what you can do here at the park!
Our Event Coordinators will assist you in menu design, creating theme parties, producing unique give-a-ways and coordinating your event from start to finish.
Lean more about planning your event at AT&T Park »
1. Know your audience
- Even the most beautiful of events can be a flop if the entertainment and catering doesn't jive with the preferences of the guests. Be sure that your audience's taste is taken into consideration in the early stages of planning an event.
2. Know your goals/objectives
- Make a list of everything that you want to accomplish with the event, and how you are going to make it happen so that nothing gets left out.
3. Know your theme...and use it!
- Whether it is understated or obvious, a theme is necessary to give your event a cohesive and smooth feel. No need to be too flashy or ornate...sometimes a guest isn't even aware that there is a theme, they just know that it all "works."
4. Know how to adapt
- No event is going to be 100% perfect, so be prepared to make changes on site if necessary. Adapting to change is vital to a successful event.
5. Know what works
- After the event, evaluate the pros and cons so you can improve next time. There's no reason not to learn at least one new lesson with each event.