Rays Season Ticket Holders have a number of options to exchange tickets for games that they are not able to attend. Below are guidelines for future game exchanges, which provide great flexibility for games that have yet to be played.
All 80 regular season games may be turned in for exchange to receive a different game based on the options below.
Click on the link above for a list of 71 games that can be received via exchange at no additional cost.
Example: Tuesday, May 23 vs. Los Angeles Angels can be exchanged for Wednesday, June 7 vs. Chicago White Sox at no additional cost.
These 71 games may also be turned in for exchange to receive the nine games listed below, which may incur an upgrade cost.
Tickets for these three games may be exchanged for any regular season game at no additional cost:
1. Sunday, April 2 vs. New York Yankees
2. Tuesday, September 19 vs. Chicago Cubs
3. Wednesday, September 20 vs. Chicago Cubs
Tickets for these six games may be exchanged for any regular season game at no additional cost except for Opening Day and games against the Chicago Cubs, which may incur an upgrade cost:
1. Saturday, May 20 vs. New York Yankees
2. Sunday, May 21 vs. New York Yankees
3. Saturday, July 8 vs. Boston Red Sox
4. Sunday, July 9 vs. Boston Red Sox
5. Saturday, September 16 vs. Boston Red Sox
6. Sunday, September 17 vs. Boston Red Sox
Submit your future game exchange request within three (3) business days of the game being turned in and the game requested. Email email@example.com with the following info: