2017 SEASON TICKET HOLDER PAST GAME REDEMPTION GUIDELINES
Did you miss a Rays game this season? Rays Season Ticket Holders have the opportunity to redeem past game, unused season tickets for select dates throughout the year.
Past game, unused season tickets may be redeemed to receive up to ten (10) complimentary tickets for the following games,* all scheduled for a 7:10 p.m. start time:
- Tuesday, May 23 vs. Los Angeles Angels
- Wednesday, June 7 vs. Chicago White Sox
- Tuesday, June 20 vs. Cincinnati Reds
- Monday, July 24 vs Baltimore Orioles
- Friday, August 4 vs. Milwaukee Brewers
- Thursday, August 10 vs. Cleveland Indians
- Friday, August 18 vs. Seattle Mariners
- Wednesday, August 23 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
- Monday, September 4 vs. Minnesota Twins
- Tuesday, September 5 vs. Minnesota Twins
*Subject to availability. Redeeming past game, unused season tickets for complimentary tickets to the dates above is on a ticket-for-ticket basis.
How to Redeem Past Game, Unused Tickets
Please submit a past game redemption request at least 3 business days in advance of the game you wish to receive.
To submit your request, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your message:
- Your name and account number
- The game date and the seat location of the unused tickets you wish to turn in
- The game date and number of tickets you wish to receive
- Best efforts will be made to place the seats received from past game redemption as close to your original season ticket seat location as possible, based on availability.
- Tickets in the DEX Imaging Home Plate Club, Rays Club, Fieldside Box and Lower Infield Box can be redeemed for seats in Lower Box Preferred, based on availability.
- Due to limited availability, past game parking passes may not be redeemed.
- Past game, unused tickets offer no cash value.
- Original season tickets may be redeemed only once. Single game tickets, group tickets, tickets received through past game redemption and unused parking passes may not be redeemed.
- Tickets received from past game redemption may not be combined with future game exchanges, group sales orders or any special events.
- Accounts with the intent to resell are not eligible for past game redemption.
- Game dates, times, opponents and pricing are subject to change.
- Past game redemption guidelines are subject to change.